NOTICE TO ALL TRAVELLERS TO MAURITIUS
All prospective passengers (including children and infants) travelling to Mauritius for the month of October and November 2020 must possess the following documents:
- a certificate of a negative COVID – 19 PCR test administered not more than 7 days prior to the date of boarding at the last point of embarkation.
- a valid air ticket to Mauritius; and
- proof of purchase of a travel package including accommodation, on a full board basis, at a designated hotel for a mandatory 14-day in-room quarantine.
Attention is also drawn to the fact that
- any arriving passenger will have to undergo PCR tests on day of arrival, day 7 and day 14 following arrival: and
- if a PCR test reveals that a person is COVID-19 positive, he shall be transferred to a public medical institution for treatment.
Incoming passengers to Mauritius must download and fill their Public Health Covid-19 Passenger Health Self-Declaration Form and Passenger Locator Form which must be handed over to the Ministry of Health and Wellness counters upon their arrival.
Download Public Health Covid-19 Passenger Health Self-Declaration Form
Download Passenger Locator Form